Please recommend a lawyer for NIW and EB1

qwery

Registered Users (C)
Anyone know a good lawyer who work very well in EB1 and NIW case? I work in St. Louis.

Any information will be very appreciated!

If convenient, Please send e-mail to: y_h_song@hotmail.com

The attorney office I worked with is good. The name of the law firm is Law Office of Sheela Murthy. The paralegals are courteous, service oriented, and prompt in replying to your emails and voice mails. I live in Texas but the firm is in Maryland. I did not see a difference because of the location.

I did my NIW through that firm. Needless to say I was successful in getting my I-140 approved :D . I am pursuing CP.

Good Luck!

Can you offer the detail contact information of the lawyer

Thanks for your kind response, can you offer the detail information of lawyer?

Thanks again

Hi VVee,
Congrats on your NIW !
Hope to find out from you :
I am corresponding with Murthy's firm and also from Texas !
How's their fees ? Are they being honest in evaluating one's case ? i.e. if one's under-qualified, they would tell him honestly ? By the way, is it essential to get company's sponsored letter ? Also, if one has PhD qualifications ?

Thanks.

Originally posted by VVee
The attorney office I worked with is good. The name of the law firm is Law Office of Sheela Murthy. The paralegals are courteous, service oriented, and prompt in replying to your emails and voice mails. I live in Texas but the firm is in Maryland. I did not see a difference because of the location.

I did my NIW through that firm. Needless to say I was successful in getting my I-140 approved :D . I am pursuing CP.

Good Luck!