Please Pray for Dr.Ram

Sabu

Registered Users (C)
Posted By : Dr. Ram Grandhi (one of the plaintiffs in the Lawsuit)in NSC I-485 Section

GC Approved!! yahooooooooooooo
Finally, my GC was approved yesterday. Now before you guys think, how lucky I am (I guess i am to som ectent), I filed for I 485 status adjustment in May 2001 at Nebraska Service Center. So, my GC was approved 4-5 months after the current processing dates are shown (which I assume is Septemeber 2001, right now). I want to thank Rajiv for letting me joing the class action lawsuit and senind an emails to USCIS lawyer regarding my health (As if this delay did not cause enough problems in my life, at 33 I was diagnosed with Brain cancer last week. I am doing ok right now and do pray for my recovery if you get a chance). Rajiv and his team hlped me a lot with their support and I cant say enough. I also aggresively sought the help of local Senators ( Missouri and kansas). If any one of you are looking for help from these sates, contact Pat Roberton's office in Kansas or Congresswomen Karen Mc'Carthy in Missouri. Anybody else, you are just wasting time. For Karen MCcarthy's office helped me a lot and when she heard that I was sick, she asked me for some proof from the doctor's office an dfaxed it to USCIS. With in 2 days approval came. Hope this lifts some of your spirits. Remember, things can always be worse. I have been waitng for this day for close to 3 years, and now it seems such a trivial thing in life. At 33, with a 2 yr old boy, and being an dentist who has the potential to make 1/2 million easily in private practice easily, right now my health takes priority and yes I will pull through. USCIS eat my shorts!!!

Dear NSC I-140 friends,

Please pray for Dr.Ram Grandhi's speedy recovery.

naanshi.