Please post details - May 2002

GC050102

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

Lets start a Tracker for all who filed 485 in May 2002.

Please post your details.

Thanks

RD 05/01/02
ND 05/04/02
FP 06/29/02
AD ?

Yeah .. it seems to me that BCIS is pushing the wait time to 540 days as per the receipt notice :(
Hope things get much better soon!

Please post details - May 2002

Count me.

RD 29 May 2002
ND 29 May 2002
FP 19 July 2002

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to say but it is definitely too early !!!!. 2001 is not yet over and you are talking about mid 2002 !!. You can start counting when March 02 gets approved.

Till then relax...

What is the problem with you guys?

There is a tracker going on for Aug 2002 and Jan 2003. I just started a tracker just to get a 'number' of people applied in May 2002. Is that wrong? I am not saying that we should get approvals for May guys.

Relax guys, if you are not applied in the month of May 2002, ignore this thread.

The tracker for those months is for how many have left for approvals and not for the total count. If you want the total count for applied for any month, you have rupnet sir.

I am not ridiculing your idea or you, but its just weird that you are starting tracker which is long way to go. Get the point ?. Every one with May receipts have got the point and hence you see no May 03 guys responding you.

Take it easy,

Originally posted by new1975
The tracker for those months is for how many have left for approvals and not for the total count. If you want the total count for applied for any month, you have rupnet sir.

I am not ridiculing your idea or you, but its just weird that you are starting tracker which is long way to go. Get the point ?. Every one with May receipts have got the point and hence you see no May 03 guys responding you.

Take it easy,

........that means there are lot of approvals for Aug 2002, and Jan 2003 even before May 02 that the people of those months responded to those trackers?

YOu will loose this thread and efforts of count down the line, bythat time it is needed. So people are hesitating.

BTW correct the spelling of "Opinion" .. on your signature