Please post any SJC INS PP experience

Dashi Li

Registered Users (C)
Hi, all

Did any one get PP in SJC INS these days? Could you please post your experience and situation there?

Thank you in advance!

No Title

Anybody try PP stamping this morning May 01,2001. Hopefully the lines at SJ INS are a lot shorter. I plan to go there tomorrow for PP stamping.

bacardi151

No Title

my colleague went to SF, though his notice said to go to SJ, and got the stamp yesterday - luckily, no questions asked for him.

No Title

Went today. At 10:45 they said they were not processing anymore cases. I was the fourth person in line :-(!!!!!!!!
Will go again tomorrow.

No Title

No I went around 7. They stopped accepting people in at 10:45. So about a hundred poor people were waiting in line for hours for nothing.

No Title

I\'m not surprise at all if you cannot get in. We went there around 3:30am, there are already over 60 people ahead of us. The door open at 7:00am, we got our PP down at 10:00am, so it\'s a 6.5 hour waiting. Just before my number was called, a lady just got in sit besdies me and her number is 200 something, she was there at 6:00am. Hopefully this will give you an idea. BTW, it\'s very cold in the morning, so bring enough cloth.

No Title

Thank you , I T.

How many people in ahead of you when you get there at 7? I am gonna to try tomorrow. Just wonder when I should go 4 or 5 am??

No Title

Although my processing got done from VSC, my stamping was at SJC INS. We went at 5:30 and my wife and kid waited in the car at the back parking lot. At this rate my token number was in the 180s. So, although the crowds have gone down since April, but it is still a lot. But thankfully, we got done by 11:30 and came out with the temporary I-551 stamp. Ciba if you read this, please update your chart with my data.

Thanks to all the great participants of this board who became part of an extended \'virtual\' family for all us - INSabused!!

No Title

I had my stamping done at SJ INS today (05/01/01).

I went there around 5:15 AM. I felt as if there are around 100 people infront of me. By 6:45 AM, the number went up but not a whole lot. They let me inside at around 8:15 AM. My number was 162. They called me at 11:15 AM and the officer was very good. She didn\'t ask me any questions. She took my passport, I-94, Photos and Approval Notice. She asked me to give the finger print at two places and sign at two places and stamped my passport. She mentioned that AP and EAD Cards are not required to be submitted to INS. I came out around 11:25 AM.

Try going there a little early and I am sure you will get in. SJ INS is always crowded irrespectively.

Regards
Suresh