Please post 485 cases that were transferred to Dallas office

tang

Registered Users (C)
My 485 was transferred to Dallas office on 4/30. I didn't hear anything since then. Any one in the same boat please post.

ND: 8/01
FP: 5/03

My case is similar to yours.
My 485 was transferred to Dallas office on 04/23 and I did not hear anything from them either.

ND:9/01
FP:6/03

485 Transfered to Dallas

My Case was transfered to Dallas on 14-MAY-04. No News yet.

ND MAR-02
FP JUN-03

My case was transferred ealier this year, and I just got notice for the interview. I had my finger print done last May.

interview notice at the Dallas office

--I485--
RD 04/02
ND 04/02
FP 07/03
case transfered to Dalls local office 05/15/04
interview notice 06/08/04
interview date 06/17/04 at 10:30AM

documents asked:
W2's
paystubs
passport
birth certeficate
photo ID

cyacine,

Did your 0n-line status change to reflect the interview notice from Dallas office?

Tang,

My interview had been scheduled fro 6/21..
Online message does not change..still says case transferred....

Pip

My 485 was transferred to Dallas office on 4/15/04 and I haven't heard anythig yet.

ND:1/02
FP:2/03

I-485 Case transferred to local office

My case and my wife's case has been transferred to Dallas Local office last month.The online message shows that mine was transferred for the interview
and my wife's for processing. I am not sure what's the difference.

The question is I worked in dallas for long time and I changed my job using AC21 and moved to Charlotte area. Since we have the lawyer addresses on our cases our case has been transferred to Dallas at local office.

Now my attorney is saying techincally I should ask Dallas Local office to transfer my case to charlotte office or wait for the interview notice from dallas office ,If I am lucky they might approve my case there in dallas or transfer to Charlotte office.Mine is a striaght forward EB3 case other than change of job.

I am little confused here what should I do.Any suggestions...Help me here..

Check the processing times for Interview at local offices for both Dallas and Charlotte...and make a decision on whether to ask for transfer or not...

ItsOver,

Do you know how to Check the processing time for Interview at Dallas local office ?

Thank you,

ItsOver said:
Check the processing times for Interview at local offices for both Dallas and Charlotte...and make a decision on whether to ask for transfer or not...

My Case Transferred to Dallas TX

Just Now I got email from USCIS with following status

Current Status:

On July 26, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in DALLAS, TX for processing. Our office in DALLAS, TX will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times.

Please share your experience about Dallas , TX office and also processing date for I 485 at Dallas for RD Dec 2003 , so how they will pick up my case because my case RD 09/2002 . Please share your comments.

I moved from Kansas to Dallas and used AC21 ..........

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/j...lectedOffice=24

My I-485 case is transferred in Dallas INS

My I-485 case as well as I-131 case is transferred to Dallas INS from TSC on Dec 18,2003 and Feb 13,2004. Did inquiry for I-131 via 1-800 customer service, received letter to make an info pass appointment. Again made an inquiry for I-131 via 1-800 (customer service). This time got denial letter stating I am out of status for more than 180 days before applying I-485 in TSC. Took info pass appointment and went to Dallas INS. Showed to Immigration Officer all I-94 copies from the Port of entry to till today. There is no apology from immigration officer and immediately issued me I-131 travel document. I asked the immigration officer what about my I-485 as Dallas INS is processing I-485 of receipt notice of May,01,2004. I got reply my I-485 is pending for security reason.