PLEASE, PLEASE NEED URGET ADVICE- MY General visitor visa was refused

natasha_lun23

Your Open QuestionShow me another »
After UK Visa Refused, what do I do?
Dear all, I recently applied for a uk visit visa to vist a friend of mine who is a Briton, I applied on the on the 9th February 2010 and my visa was rejected. When I applied I did not consult on how to go about the Uk visa application because I have travelled to Denmark and it was not a problems, but I don't blame the embassy I just filled in the application form and my friends british copy of his passpot portrait, and a payslip from my employers and a letter from my employers, i was told to go back the folowing day and it was rejected saying that;-

1. I did not provide evidence that my friend I met over the internet really visited me here in my home country
2. I did not provide evidence apart from 1 payslip i did not provide evidence of how i support my daughter and myself
3. I said I would sponsor my self but my salary is law and the figure i put for my trip was 3 times higher than my salary so they say they did not find it credible.
4. I did not provide evidence that m y friend who is going to sponsor me has enough funds and that he has a house to accomodate me
5. I did not convience them that i am a genuien visitor and that at the end of my visit I would return home.

Well, I am suppose to travel to the Uk 1st April, my friend has since sent me his bank statements, his title deeds to his house, his payslips, a recomendation letter from his friend who is a lawyer, a police clearance showing he is not a criminal, and he has signed a sponsorship declaration form saying he will sponsor me, and also he has mentioned in his letter that he has plans to come and visit me again in July.

On my part I have got a report from the social welfare saying I am a responsible person who is renting a 2 bedroomed house and that I earn some extra funds from the father to my daughter, and am planning to ask the father to my daughter to sign a statmenet to say he gives me this money for my daughters maintenace, i have got an approved leave form from my employers too, i have also got a police clearance, am leaving my daughter behind and when I travelled to Denmark, I went with my daughter too and I resigned from my former job as I knew I was going for good but this time am just going to visit, will it be ok to include my daughters passport to show them I can't leave my daughter behind as she is in my custody? Please any vital advise would be very much appreciated as I am travelling in four weeks time, what documents do I really need to show, my friend this time in the new application has declared to sponsor me fully, today I have taken the application to the embassy, I was asked why my friend/host to be in the UK is claiming to receive child benefit, i told them because he has 1 child, then she asked me where i the mother to the child then I told her that they are divorced of which they are..........she then asked me to come back Friday at 12pm, should i go back tomorro to take my friends divorce certificate and the court order to say that he has the right to receive the child benefit???? would this be allowed, or alternatively can he himself fax/email them these documents? Apart from these two documents all the documents where submitted need advise , how can i convience them that am coming back?? Do I stand a chance of getting visa on Friday?

Where do you live and where did you apply for a British visa? What is your country of citizenship?

Look like you were unable to prove that you have the financial support for this trip. Also working against you is the fact you met this "friend" over the internet. You can certainly apply again with the additional financial support evidence.

Where do you live and where did you apply for a British visa? What is your country of citizenship?

Look like you were unable to prove that you have the financial support for this trip. Also working against you is the fact you met this "friend" over the internet. You can certainly apply again with the additional financial support evidence.

I applied for the visa from Zambia....am going to see if they will grant me visa this time with all the sponsorship letter from him, his bank statements, his title deeds for his house and his payslips, I have also supplied my banks statments although they are not very strong, but there is some little money in. So what do you think, I was told to go back Friday at 12hrs