Please Help

sad03

Hi

I have to be in India immediately to attend to a family member; i applied for I-131 [RD July 15, 03]. Can someone please advise on how i can get my travel document in the next week?

Greatly appreciate your help!
Regards

Go to your local I.N.S. office with evidence of the emergency and apply for emergency advance parole. It is notrmally approved and issued the very same day.

Yes, i did apply at the VSC. The lawyer is saying that if the INS feels that "my emergency" does not meet their description, they can send me back? Also, they would have to cancel the current petition for I-131 before processing the "emergency application". I do not know what to do? Does anyone know how much time is it taking for I-131 to get approved?

Thanks so much!

If it is an emergency situation, you can get it from local INS office. The problem is recently some local INS offices stopped issuing AP's in case of urgency. One of my friends did not get it at Atlanta office.

Go to your local I.N.S. office with evidence of the emergency and apply for emergency advance parole. It is notrmally approved and issued the very same day.

I-131 VSC

Hi

If anyone has gotten their I-131 at VSC approved lately, can you please post your receipt date? Appreciate your help.

Regards

Sit tight baby
Its VSC, don't forget that.
My RD for Ap is may 30 and no fucking answer. My emergencies have gone down the drain and ready to apply for 3rd EAD.
No approval and no 2nd Fp.
Come to reality. You will not get answers on this forum. This is a frustation discharging cafe center and not a immigration related queries center. People here post the answers when they themselves are in trouble and need help. The day their purpose is solved, never show up again.
My sincere apologies to you and sincere request. Consult an attorney. Even pay him for consultation. But do not trust people here. Its all bull shit- PURE. I bet.

Hi munnabhai02

Appreciate your response. I will consult the lawyer again. Unfortunately, there is not much anyone can do at this point. Good luck!

munnabhai02, you are one twisted soul. There is a search that you can do on this forum to get the response. What makes you think that people should stick to this forum indefinitely. The answers that you usually get on this forum exceed the knowledge and depth of many attorneys out there. If this forum is not helping you a bit, why are you sticking around?