Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

txi123

Registered Users (C)
My careless attorney filed my I-140 in August, ND is 09/10/01. But he forgot to send the Labor Certificate with the petition. After waiting for 8 months, the INS issued RFE on 04/05/02 for the original LC as well as all my transcripts , degrees , degree evaluation , pervious working experience. Does anybody has such experience? Because the main reason for the RFE is missing LC, is it ok I just sent out the original LC because it takes 1-2 weeks for the degree evaluation? I have MS in computer science and my LC is required a MS in computer science. Please help! Thanks in advance

No Title

For I-140, degree evaluation is required. Since you didn\'t include that in your original application, it is not unusual to get RFE regarding that as it is an important document (apart from the original LC). So, get it done. You can get it done in a week also in which case you may have to pay little more than the usual.

Hope it helps.

same situation with me ....................

Hi
if you just visit 140 issues in vermont center you will see my case under "140 issue : help needed". I have some questions regarding that
1) Did your lawyer have original LC with him and he forget to pass it to INS or he didn\'t get it from DOL.
2) What steps did you take further.
waiting for reply.
Thanks in advance
ngodse