Please Help!

KimberlyBrady

I married my husband, from the UK, last year and just finished our interview last month. We have had a lot of stresses, personnel, professional, family (step-kids 5 and 2 of them special needs) and my own trust and insecruity issues after a cheating husband of 17 years. Anyway we had a huge blowup and he left. I felt so betreayed that I faxed a letter to the immergeration interviewer stating he had moved out and I wasn't sure of his intent. We spoke the next day as I experienced and emotional breakdown because of my actions. I have since sent in another nortorized fax stating all the difficulties that led up to my initial fax. Will this cause his green card to be denied. We want to work things out but he is still very angry and cant move forward until he knows if this has affected his green card.

Has anyone done anything this foolish before...He did cause many of my doubts by his actions which I will not go into detail at this time. I love him and want him to stay...What can I do?

Well if he has moved out, if they are thoughtful they probably will not deny the petition since the marriage is bona fide and they should know quarrels happen all the time. What they might do is delay it and invite you guys for another interview at which time they may make the determination on whether a divorce has been initiated.

You're not a kid, stop the impulsive controlling stuff. And from the looks of things, I think you guys have major problems. You're probably headed for a breakup especially since he refuses to move forward till he knows about his green card. Your relationship is no longer the priority to him, rather his green card is the priority.

I STRONGLY suggest you seek counseling to determine the viability of this troubled marriage.

Best!

I married my husband, from the UK, last year and just finished our interview last month. We have had a lot of stresses, personnel, professional, family (step-kids 5 and 2 of them special needs) and my own trust and insecruity issues after a cheating husband of 17 years. Anyway we had a huge blowup and he left. I felt so betreayed that I faxed a letter to the immergeration interviewer stating he had moved out and I wasn't sure of his intent. We spoke the next day as I experienced and emotional breakdown because of my actions. I have since sent in another nortorized fax stating all the difficulties that led up to my initial fax. Will this cause his green card to be denied. We want to work things out but he is still very angry and cant move forward until he knows if this has affected his green card.

Has anyone done anything this foolish before...He did cause many of my doubts by his actions which I will not go into detail at this time. I love him and want him to stay...What can I do?