Please help!

msx86.net

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Today I had my interview done in Boston. It went very well and i passed it. After that immigration officer asked me questions about my application, which i answered correctly. He asked me to sign on photos, and on n-400 form, then he signed on the form himself. Once he was done he told me that he is waiting for some file from the service center. He told me that he only has my n-400 application, so he told me that you should be receiving the decision in mail. I asked him about if i should worry about anything. He said no, you should recieve your oath letter in about 30 days. But he gave me a form which says that i have passed the interview but the decision has not been made.

I am confused and worried, since i have never moved anywhere. What does this mean?

Many thanks...

I don't see why you title your thread Please Help! I don't think you need any help unless we can help you on being patient. It seems the I/O didn't have your A-file in front of him and he needs to get it before he can make a decision. It happens some times.

Thank you very much.. I was a bit disappointed. He told me you should get the oath letter in the mail with in a month. But the form he gave me says that "The decision has not made"

They cannot make a decision until they have a chance to see your A-file. Don't worry too much, it happens to people from time to time. Keep an eye on it, and if you don't here anything in around 60 days you should probably take an Infopass to inquire about the status of your application. Hopefully everything goes smooth and you get your oath letter within the 30 days the IO said.