Please help

sc137

Registered Users (C)
Dear Gurus,
I filed my 485 in july 2004, at NSC. EB3 (india). I am the primary applicant. My wife and I did code 1 FP in Aug 2004. and then code 2 in July 2005. In both these case we got the FP notice on same day for same day of appointment.
However couple of days back i got again code 1 FP notice. So far i have not got any notice for my wife. I am kind of worried because, in previous two occassion we go the notice together and this time i am the only one who got the notice. Is it possible that her notice might have got lost? How do i find out if her notice was mailed by NSC? I called the NSC 800 number and the guy said he can n't find out if the notice was mailed or not mail.

what happens if the notice get lost and you miss the appointment??

This appointment is for ASC chicago. should i call ASC chicago, will they able to confirm whether my wife also has appointment along with me.

Please help! anybody in this situation please post your experience.

Thank you verym much.

appreciate you help.

sc

sc137 said:
Dear Gurus,
I filed my 485 in july 2004, at NSC. EB3 (india). I am the primary applicant. My wife and I did code 1 FP in Aug 2004. and then code 2 in July 2005. In both these case we got the FP notice on same day for same day of appointment.
However couple of days back i got again code 1 FP notice. So far i have not got any notice for my wife. I am kind of worried because, in previous two occassion we go the notice together and this time i am the only one who got the notice. Is it possible that her notice might have got lost? How do i find out if her notice was mailed by NSC? I called the NSC 800 number and the guy said he can n't find out if the notice was mailed or not mail.

what happens if the notice get lost and you miss the appointment??

This appointment is for ASC chicago. should i call ASC chicago, will they able to confirm whether my wife also has appointment along with me.

Please help! anybody in this situation please post your experience.

Thank you verym much.

appreciate you help.

sc

That may mean that your last fingerprints were of bad quality and ASC has to fingerprint you again. Your wife's fingerprinting may be complete at this point, so she did not receive this notice along with you. But it's only my guess. So I would call NSC again and ask specifically whether your wife's fingerprinting IS COMPLETE. If they say yes, you are going for this FP alone without any doubt. You may call FBI and verify whether your FP WERE READABLE. You should specifically ask this, if you do not, they would just tell you that they received it on XX date and sent back to CIS. Again, you may ask FBI officer same question about your wife. Have ready names and Alien ## when you call FBI. So, if yours were not readable while your wife's went through Ok, you can assume that this present FP is only for you.