Please Help

ssc_boston

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
My wife case (derivative) has been approved on Nov 17 2004. Following is my details. We went for finger printing together and while filling up the form for finger printing instead of writting Alien Number I wrote Card# EAC*******
Number whearas my wife she filled up the form correctly with alien number. After finger printing our LUD change on 09/23/2004 In case of my wife message " They said we received your finger printing on so and so date" wheares mine message was same. I called FBI and gave them my alien number and they said they send my finger printing on the same date. They were able to find my finger printing with my alien number. Thereafter our LUD change left and right but message was same for both of us. In simple terms for her message "Finger Printing Received" and in my case "365 to 540 days".
Now on Nov 17 her case is approved whereas mine still shows same message "365 to 540 days". I don't know what to do. She is going for Passport stamping on DEC 2 2004. I don't know what to do but I am primary applicant. I talk to my attorney and he says my case must have been approved but message may not have been updated because without clearing my case (Primary) they can't approve my wife case. Any idea/ help / suggestion is welcome

Thanks

-----
Concurrent filing
Category : Eb2
485 ND 7/23/2003
140 Approved in April 2004
FP1 - 09/19/2004

Whatever U write on the FP form in for reference only. When they scan the barcode in your FP notice it will have all the valid information. Don't worry.
You are approved. Call USCIS to check status. The online system is screwed up. Take INFOPASS for yourself for the same date as ur wife's.