please help with J1 waiver funded by USAID

tamtam250

I came to the US 7 years ago on j1 visa to attend 2 weeks course funded by USAID and I didn't complete the 2 years requirement and now I am working at USA under G visa and got married a year ago with an american citizen and still don't know how to get the waiver. If I am willing to pay the course cost will that guarantee my waiver, please advice me what to do? thanks

I came to the US 7 years ago on j1 visa to attend 2 weeks course funded by USAID and I didn't complete the 2 years requirement and now I am working at USA under G visa and got married a year ago with an american citizen and still don't know how to get the waiver. If I am willing to pay the course cost will that guarantee my waiver, please advice me what to do? thanks

Please research this more in the forums, you can get a better understanding of it to ask intelligent questions and understand the answers.
Spend 60 minutes of your time reading through similar posts.
You obviously haven't spent any time looking into this if you have been here this long and "still don't know how to get the waiver."

Paying the fee back is not a guarantee of the waiver. It depends on your home country, in granting a no-objection request, then you filling out the proper forms, paying the fees and sending the proper paperwork in for your specific country to make the decision. Some countries it doesn't matter whether you received aid or not. Other countries rarely give a waiver for any reason. Call your embassy in Washington DC, or do a search on the forum, or post the country you are from.