Please help with few N400 questions

SpiritOfLiberty

Hello, I will be precise and straight to the point with questions:

PART 12. Question 23.
It asks if I have ever been arrested, cited, detained.
I do remember that while I was not permanent resident yet (just legal alien on visa) I had:
* one ticket for forgetting to turn on car lights after 6PM when pulled by officer
* one ticket for forgetting to wear belt in car when pulled by officer
* one ticket for overdue technical inspection of car
Above is all I got for over 10 years of living in US. (I think i got one late parking ticket too but heard that these need not be included)
Both tickets were paid, and I do NOT remember date, just know that it was more than 5 years ago from now.
My question is, do I need to mark "YES" and attach explanation in this question at all? or this stuff is really unimportant?

PART 12. Question 44.
I answered YES for question A because I am male who was living in US between 18 and 26 years old, at that time I was on student visa.
But I am not sure what to do with B and C? leave them as is? the thing is, I do remember receiving something asking to register for selective service long ago, but I ignored it because I thought that it has nothing to do with me since I was just foreign student studying and not even a permanent resident.
Now I am 37; the section C tells instruction for those who are still 26, and for those between 26 and 31. but what do do in my case since I am over 31? ignore B and C and just leave A as YES? No explanation need to be attached?

Also, I'm doing for myself, so I wont fill parts 14,15 and 16 must not be filled as well, please confirm if its the case.

Hello, I will be precise and straight to the point with questions:

PART 12. Question 23.
It asks if I have ever been arrested, cited, detained.
I do remember that while I was not permanent resident yet (just legal alien on visa) I had:
* one ticket for forgetting to turn on car lights after 6PM when pulled by officer
* one ticket for forgetting to wear belt in car when pulled by officer
* one ticket for overdue technical inspection of car
Above is all I got for over 10 years of living in US. (I think i got one late parking ticket too but heard that these need not be included)
Both tickets were paid, and I do NOT remember date, just know that it was more than 5 years ago from now.
My question is, do I need to mark "YES" and attach explanation in this question at all? or this stuff is really unimportant?
I think you should answer Yes and simply list the tickets in the explanation.
PART 12. Question 44.
I answered YES for question A because I am male who was living in US between 18 and 26 years old, at that time I was on student visa.
But I am not sure what to do with B and C? leave them as is? the thing is, I do remember receiving something asking to register for selective service long ago, but I ignored it because I thought that it has nothing to do with me since I was just foreign student studying and not even a permanent resident.
Now I am 37; the section C tells instruction for those who are still 26, and for those between 26 and 31. but what do do in my case since I am over 31? ignore B and C and just leave A as YES? No explanation need to be attached?
If you were in student nonimmigrant status for the entire time that you were in the US between your 18th and 26th birthdays (and was never out of status during that time), then the answer to 44A should be No.
Also, I'm doing for myself, so I wont fill parts 14,15 and 16 must not be filled as well, please confirm if its the case.
That's correct. You can put one "N/A" each in Parts 14 to 15 to indicate that you didn't forget to fill it in.