Please help! Who receive the REF letter

GC_quoi

Registered Users (C)
Dear fellow patient soles, My REF letter was sent out on Jan 10th...still don't know where it is. I changed atterney just last month, so don't know where it goes to :(, also will I get a copy too (life finger print notice??)??

I am very anxious about this...Please help if you can! thanks

GC_quoi,

You wont get RFE notice, only your attorney will get it. When you change your Attorney, did he filed G-28 (did he informed USCIS), that he is respresenting you? if he didnt' then your RFE will go to your old attorney. Contact your old attorney.

kamvp said:
GC_quoi,

You wont get RFE notice, only your attorney will get it. When you change your Attorney, did he filed G-28 (did he informed USCIS), that he is respresenting you? if he didnt' then your RFE will go to your old attorney. Contact your old attorney.

Thanks, Kamvp

My attorney did file G28 in late December. But he told me that it might take USCIS 2 monthes to update the information! ... I contacted my old atterney this week, hope by all means can receive this letter properly. I am concerned so much because one bad experience with A/P, approved in June 04, still didn't receive it in MAIL

I was in the same boat as you were (change of lawyers handling my case). Even though the new lawyer filed the G-28, the notices related to my case were still being sent to the old lawyer's office.

-godse

GC_quoi said:
Thanks, Kamvp

My attorney did file G28 in late December. But he told me that it might take USCIS 2 monthes to update the information! ... I contacted my old atterney this week, hope by all means can receive this letter properly. I am concerned so much because one bad experience with A/P, approved in June 04, still didn't receive it in MAIL
If 14 days passed and your attorney didnt receive it, just ask your attorney call to USCIS and request for duplicate.

My 2 EAD approved on dec 13th and message says that the mailed approval, I didnt receive it, good thing, I received plastic cards.

I am also sailing in the same boat. I got email saying RFE has been mailed on Jan 10th. Either attorney or I still did not get it. No change in attorney in my case though. Do you have any idea what kind of RFEs coming up these days? Thanks