Please help: what if EAD is not approved within 90 days?(Interim EAD)

chinni1201

Registered Users (C)
I have applied for my EAD renewal. ND of 2nd EAD is NOV 8 2001. I have not yet received my EAD. If it is not approved within 90 days can I go and take EAD from local INS office?

No Title

Pre. EAD expiration date: 2/13/02
RD: 9/28/01
ND: 11/3/01
AD: 1/17/02

I just got my EAD yesterday. About two weeks ago, I talked to an IIO about my EAD not being approved and what I should do if it weren\'t approved before my expiration date. She said I can either ask my employer if it\'s okay to work without it and state I\'m in the process of obtaining it, or I can go to a local INS office to get one. I think it\'s safer to get one at your local INS office. Be sure to bring a copy of the receipt. I think that should help!

No Title

For my third EAD, after 90 days, I went to the local INS office (Dallas, TX) and got a new EAD card that is valid for one year.
You need the following for this.
   - Current EAD card
   - Copy of your most recent EAD filing papers
   - Passport
   - Driver\'s license
   - Employment letter and/or most recent pay stubs.

Hope this helps.

The 90 days you are referring to is it after ND or RD ?

Actually my RD is 11/10/01. I won\'t even have crossed 90 days before expiration of my present EAD. Can I still go to the local INS ?

90 days from the later of the 2 ( the notice date)

By law, you are entitled to walk into the local INS on the 91st date from the notice date (basically the later of ND / RD) to get an interim EAD.

I am in the same boat as u are.

Do confirm with ur lawyer.

No Title

Swapana,
       I am also planning to go to dallas office.Can you tell me please at what time you reached there(People tell me to go as early as 2a.m)?
Also Did you also took the token and waited for your number to be called or there is seperate line for Interim EAD.
Thanks in advance
tscwaiterdude

Pls tell me the Address of TSC and what time to get there for EAD

Hello,
My wife filed application for EAD 3 month ago, but no approval coming yet. Can I go to TSC dallas office to get EAD approved?
Can anybody give me the direction and when should I get there?

Thanks in advance!

fees

How about fees..Do we have to pay fees again in local ins for requesting for interm EAD.I am planning to next week for my wife\'s EAD.

EAD from local INS office

If you get the EAD from local INS office, which is valid for one year, still will you get another EAD from TSC?

Please let me know

I got the RD & FP but not EAD,can i get EAD from local INS office or am i supposed to wait for TSC to send it to me?...Thanks in Advance

you can get EAD from local office

you can get temp EAD for Local office . you don\'t need to pay the Fee again , the 90 days time will be based on RD

EAD approved

Hi chinni,
your ND is similar to mine but mine has been approved on Jan29 2002 received card on Feb 4th 2002. Just hang in their. you will get it soon or otherwise it has been approved already.

N