Please help...weird msg..

joy_atl

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I just got a mail with my husbands Receipt no saying this

"On March 9, 2005, we responded to your request for more information
concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30
days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

This sounds like a RFE but we had both gotten our approval notice last month and also had our passport stamped last week. So what does this mean..?
We are both freaked out, please somebody tell me whats going on...

485 RD June 26, 2002
FP December 30, 2004
AD (Me) Feb 16, 2005
AD (Husband) Feb 22, 2005
Passport Stamped: March 03, 2005

it happened to my case too.on 9th mar, i got an email saying that it's approved for both me and my wife.then got another email saying that on 10th mar., "On March 10, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case ..."

i spoke to the customer service center and she mentioned that it might be that USCIS might have sent an acknowledgement about my recent change of address, which I did over the phone 3 weeks back.

hopefully it's not anything of concern.

did you also change your address or something???

No, I did not send anything to TSC except that I had put in an inquiry about our case status 1 month back. I dont know if this is a result of that.

joy_atl said:
No, I did not send anything to TSC except that I had put in an inquiry about our case status 1 month back. I dont know if this is a result of that.

Don't worry its normal,

ppl who change addrss or call them about case inquery, msg usualy chaged, but letter is not necesary that they send and u receive in most cases noone receive. mostly change add ppl did receive just simple letter.

so don't except much, and don't worry about it. :D