PLEASE HELP - US application/process study? HOW?

Smirk

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

This is really important to me.

I have a green card through marriage and would like to study either part time or full time at a US university.

The type of study would be to bridge what I have already studied in my old country to complete whatever is necessary without studying a full degree if it is not necessary (as I imagine part of my past courses will transfer here) in the US.

Where do I start?
Who do I contact?
Is there an exam I have to sit for entry into university?

What are your experiences?

Any websites you could direct me to for help is much appreciated.

Thank you so much.

S.:confused:

If you want super good education, go to Ivy League schools, they are expensive - ~40.000$ a year. If you are low income, go to community college, they are mostly free up to $4000.00 a year. Schools can be found here: collegeboard.com/
Exams to good schools are ACT or SAT, to community college - none.

GEC provides real time updated information on the various universities and admission procedures for Countries like USA, UK, Singapore courses and so on.

We also offer coaching for examinations like CAT / CET / SNAP / NMAT / MAT & GRE / GMAT / TOEFL / SAT / IELTS.

Every academic destination, like USA, Australia, and UK, has its own demands to be fulfilled in order to secure admission in the right University. Keeping this in mind we also provide students with necessary Admissions Counseling which includes the following:

 Psychometric Assessment
 Counselling Session
 School Selection
 Preparing Application Packet
 Visa Counselling
 Pre-departure Seminar

So get ready, GET Started with the procedures Right away…

For further information contact:
Global Education Counsel:
[a division of Growth Centre (I) Pvt. Ltd.]
5th Floor, Gagangiri Complex,
18th Road, Chembur, Mumbai – 400071
Chembur: (022) 32516857/ 2528 5657 / 2528 7474
Pune: (020) 64000143 /25456179 / 25455184
Email :
Pune: info_pune@globaleducationcounsel.org
Mumbai: info_mumbai@globaleducationcounsel.org