Please help,PERM approved, but some information wrong

oaky

My perm has been approved, but I found my major is wrong there.
I was in CS PhD program for 2 years and graduated with master degree. I didn't know they changed my program to be Master of Telecom one month before I graduated. I did not know until I ordered updated transcript.
My approved LC shows my major is computer science, Anyone could tell me what should I do when I try to file I-140? Do I need file a new Perm? (Telecom major is ok with my Job description and Ads.), I'm going to file I-140, my lawyer made couple mistake before, I don't really rely on her information. but I can not change lawyer.

Thank you inadvance!

So Frustrated :(

Perm filed: 9/13/06
AD:9/14/06
EB2

Thank you very much for you response. My Telecom Major is ok for the job requirement, the job need telecom or computer science major. The only problem is, my major is Telecom, but in the ETS Form 9089 J section row 12, my major is Computer science. That's wrong information.

oaky said:
Thank you very much for you response. My Telecom Major is ok for the job requirement, the job need telecom or computer science major. The only problem is, my major is Telecom, but in the ETS Form 9089 J section row 12, my major is Computer science. That's wrong information.

sounds like a trouble to me. be careful with that. basically, your labor was filed with wrong information.