PLEASE HELP! Passport without Stamps and the Citizenship Interview

tasha1h

Registered Users (C)
recently lost my passport and got a new one. I have made 7 trips out of the US, all less than 6 months and I have significant ties to the US. I have read on this message board that during the interview, the agent compares the stamps on the passport to those on the N-400 application. Because I have a new passport, I do not have any entry or exit stamps and neither did I retain the boarding passes. Will this delay their decision? Will they have to check with their systems to confirm my exit and entry dates. Also, I have always wondered how they even confirm exit dates because the US does not stamp passports when one is existing the country. Since I don't have an I-94 that they can retain when I leave, how do they maintain such records? I don't have my borading pass stubs, tickets or I am not enrolled in any frequent flyer miles program.

I made few trips to my home country during last 5 yrs. however, at my home country airport, i could use my PR card to entry without using the passport. i do not really have the entry stamp to my home country on my passport. would it case any issues during the interview when the officer compares the stamps on passport and i reported on n400?

it has been a long while ago so i did not keep the airline stub and the credit card bill. i am on the FF program however I used the FF miles to purchase tickets so they did not have any entry of my traveling on my FF membership card :(