Please help!! ( Non availability certificate)

kannan123

Registered Users (C)
I\'m looking for some kind of format for "Non availability" certificate in place of Birth certificate. I would really appreciate if anyone could guided me where to get it.

Thanks in advance.....

Thanks Thalaiva(Nadodi)

one more question, could you please tell me where I can get this non-availability certificate in Chennai..

I really appreciate your time and reply...

Thanks a lot.!!!!

Corporation of Chennai

You make an application just as you would for a birth certificate - this is in the form -
http://www.corporationofchennai.com/how-to/howto.htm

If your birth is registered, they will give you a birth certificate (called a birth extract) - if it is not, they will give you a letter of some kind saying that they did not find your birth registered in the register. Whatever form that letter is, is sufficient for the INS - you send that along with your affidavits.

Shekar

Thanks a lot Shekar!!!!

one quick question then!!!

My birth place is in Trichy and my parents live in Chennai, will the corp. of Chennai issue non-availablity birth certificate based on current living address i.e, Chennai or based on the info( birth affidavit that shows Trichy as birth place) it gives non-availability certificate for Trichy address.

Hope I didn\'t confuse you. Again, I really appreciate you guys time and reply.

Thanks a lot.!!!

Depends-

Depends on what your passport says - if your passport says that you were born in Trichy, you will need to get the non-availability certificate from the municipal corporation in Trichy - don\'t worry, all municipal corporations in TN are well-versed in this process - among my relatives, I know that we have obtained not-registered certificates from Madurai, Coimbatore and Madras corporations.