please help me

jem73

Registered Users (C)
I'm planning to go india using advance parole, what will happen if 485 gets approved when will i be in india :confused:

If it is not really urgent it will be a good idea to postpone your trip and go after the I-485 approval, by the way what is I-485 priority date, mine is July'04..NSC EB2 :)

Thanks..someone told me that if 485 gets approved then they won't let me get inside US using advance parole.

thanks for clarification

:confused:

This is undue risk

jem73 said:
Thanks..someone told me that if 485 gets approved then they won't let me get inside US using advance parole.

thanks for clarification

:confused:
If your category is EB2 and PD is old,dont even think about travelling unless it is unavoidable.For better idea consult your lawyer.

There is no problem entering on your Advance Parole if you are approved on your trip.
If the I-485 application is approved after the applicant's departure from the U.S. In that circumstance, it is typical to grant deferred inspection, so that the person can go to the local INS office and obtain the permanent residency stamp in the passport.

Deferred Inspection at INS Office
If the local INS office confirms that the I-485 was approved, parole should be terminated and the applicant admitted for permanent residence. If an approved / pending application is not located at the particular INS office conducting deferred inspection, the particular INS District office or Service Center which has the application should be contacted before a final determination is made.