Please help me,,,,,,,,,,,,I am a bit lost here

akanshauxa

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,
I am sorry that I could not articulate myself well in my previous posting. I just have a real simple question.
I was trying to check the current processing time for I485/EAD/AP. So, I went to the link "Processing Times and Status Checks" on immigration.com. This link took me to set of choices where I chose " National Processing Times - I-485/EAD/AP ". On this link I chose District/SubOffice as "Denver" as I live in Wyoming and Denver is supposed to be our District. If we follow Denver suboffice, we see that " Permanent Residence Filing until apporval I-485 " is (240, days I suppose !!) and time for AP and EAD is "60 days from NBC".
Now my question to all the helpful people is how is this differnet from the processing time of Nebraska Service Center processing times, which states that current processing time for approval of I 485 is approx 2.5 years as it is currently processing the receipt dates of Feb 2002 for employment based cases. Also, I would apppreciate if anybody could throw any light on "NBC", what is this "NBC" ?? I am extremely sorry for this long email. I am just trying
to be very clear. I hope somebody would help me out in figuring out this.

Thanks to all !!

Hi! ,
Please visit www.uscis.gov and click on processing times.
If your Reciept number ( the number on your 485 reciept notice ) is
WAC you are in the california service centre.
If it is Nebraska then like wise check NSC dates.
You need to only check the service centre dates for now .....
Click on that and then check the dates they are processing.
I hope I answered your question(s).

Last edited by a moderator: