Please help.. LC NY DOL

sr_jinka

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

My case has a dot of xxx.xxx-030 and was recieved by ny regional office on july 2003. My lawyer recieved notification from the dol that further advertisment and some salary adjustments were required.. that was done and the new ads and salary adjustments were sent back to the dol in july of this year (2004).

However, my case status still says that the case has been issued a notice of findings and a reponse is due on oct 13th (which was 2 weeks ago now, almost)... can anyone tell me what that means? My lawyer and employer have not recieved anything back that I am aware of....

I was told by my lawyer that the whole process should not take more than 90 days after we had resubmitted the updated salary requirements, but it is now obviously past that... would anyone here be able to give me a realistic time guesstimate as to how much longer this may be?

Everytime I call the lawyer all he can say is that "the case already got through state and is now waiting on federal" and that it should only be a couple of more weeks.

I've been waiting for almost four year nows.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit: LC was originally filed in July/August of 2001.

Last edited by a moderator: