Please help: Interview descheduled Charlotte Aug-02-2005

Pl-help

N-400 submitted in 06/2004.
FP done in 08/2004.
Interview invitation received 06/2005 for August, 02 2005.
Received an interview deschedule / cancelled letter on July 12 2005. Letter says that they will notify me of the status of the case including any rescheduling information.

Did anyone face such a situation? If so do you suggest me to make a trip to the USCIS local office to find out if there's an issue? Please help :confused:

yes, this happened to a friend of mine in Charlotte too.
In his case it was due to some USCIS training. It could also be due to vacation, someone quitting etc...

don't worry about it. My friend get another interview a month or two later.

Charlotte Interview n400

My wife is schedule for her N400 interview in Charlotte this month does anyone know do they conduct oath on same day. Thanks :)

P Desai said:
My wife is schedule for her N400 interview in Charlotte this month does anyone know do they conduct oath on same day. Thanks :)
Hi,
When is your wife's interview? Can you pls post the details of it afterwards?
Mine is coming up in mid Sept at Charlotte.
They used to schedule the same day oaths. but now they schedule oaths within 2-3 weeks after teh interview. and most of the time at the end of the interview, they'll hand over the letter for the oath.

Thanks

My wife had her N400 & I-751 interview yday in charlotte, thank God it went very well. The officers were very nice compared to the North region. They went through her application verifying the details and noting any changes since we filed the application. Then they took her exam, if u speak english fluently they won't grill w/lot of questions. Once the formality is completed they gave her paper stating she passed and asked us to wait in waiting room for superior officer's approval once that complete they will hand u oath letter, scheduled within another 3weeks. Hope this helps, make sure u haver proper documents if u your I-751 is pending and your interview letter is for N400 be prepared for both interviews and bring all the supporting documents. Having proper document really helps. good luck, hope this helps.

Timeline:
PD: sept 2004
FD: jan 2005
Interview: Aug 2005 delayed because we moved from philly to NC.
oath : end of aug...what a relief, finally :)

HAPPY TO SEE CHARLOTTE INTERVIEW PD Sept 04 done

Congratulations P.Desai!

Anyone else out there with a late 2004 N-400 PD received interview letter from Charlotte?

My wife is waiting for her interview which is scheduled for September 29/05. her time line is application of N-400 March/04, FP- September/04 and waiting for finger print.

What the...?

It appears P.Desai's wife jumped the line big time.

Either that, or the PD he stated for her N-400 is incorrect.