Please Help IEAD Question

GCFUTURE

Registered Users (C)
Can one go to any office in California to get his or her iEAD. if so which one can i go to that can issue an iEAD (<90days). If i do go then should i mention at all about my 765 appl pending.

the reason i ask is because, i read somewhere that if someone is ready to pay again then one can pretty much submit a fresh app. I guess what would be the safest thing to do. (apply again as brand new or just beg them to renew in less than 90 days)

please help

thanks

I don't understand how "apply again as brand new " will help you?

You may try to ask about iEAD in less than 90 days. But no one knows will they give it or not.

I faced the same problem. I filed for EAD renewal on Jan 16th 2003 and My current EAD expired on Apr 7th 2003. I tried to get the Interim EAD from the local INS Office but the INS officer asked me to come on April 16th(>90 days).
Since I have already tried the local INS Offices in Santa Ana, San Diego and Los Angeles, it is of no use to go to these lNS offices to get the Interim EAD before 90 days.

You can try in other Offices (may be in Sacremento or San Francisco)

-Sri2003

now we can see how stupid INS is. they never process cases in order. that's why people think a fresh application might even help. anyways GCF you should walk in theoretically after 90 days or at least around 90 days, bringing your 765 and 485 receipts, expired or expiring EAD, photo id, no knife no sharp object in your pocket and they should give you an i one.