PLEASE HELP. I need an attorney to got to the immigration court with me

I applied for asylum in Jan2021 in Houston. Decision was mailed to me in May. Received a court date few weeks later and it will be in December. I need an attorney to see the judge with me but I contacted few lawyers and they all said they wouldn’t jump into someone’s asylum case in the middle of the process…. :(

I also contacted one said he would but he wants thousands of dollars which I do not have. Please help!

1. Reach out to National Immigration & Justice Center, they might be able to help
2. Search 'Top 40' law firms by revenue. Call each law firm on the list, ask to talk to their pro-bono division...and tell them you need help with an immigration case
3. Please read your court referral letter - it has information about where/how to find lawyers to help with your case.

Good luck.

You can try attorneys in Dalls/Austin/Houston.

When was yr interview? In December, is it MCH? If its MCH, then you've more time to search for Attorney as you don't need attorney at MCH (not that severely)

Ph
I applied for asylum in Jan2021 in Houston. Decision was mailed to me in May. Received a court date few weeks later and it will be in December. I need an attorney to see the judge with me but I contacted few lawyers and they all said they wouldn’t jump into someone’s asylum case in the middle of the process…. :(

I also contacted one said he would but he wants thousands of dollars which I do not have. Please help!
it was really fast you had the interview and decision and court within several month