Please Help- I-485 RFE submitted alongwith copy of I-140 Redo

Vijay Sinha

Registered Users (C)
Due to merger and acquisition of my previous company INS asked me to submit I-140 Amendment, I have submitted I-140 Amendment last week along with the RFE of I-485 papers which required some clarification on my status during certain period. I am wondering if any one has similar experience and willing to share how long the process takes for decision. My case is EB2, Indian and I am running out of time. I wanted to get approval before my son turns 21 in August. can some body give me an estimation or suggest what should I do.
thanks

VJ

No Title

Due to merger and acquisition of my previous company INS asked me to submit I-140 Amendment, I have submitted I-140
   Amendment last week along with the RFE of I-485 papers which required some clarification on my status during certain
   period. I am wondering if any one has similar experience and willing to share how long the process takes for decision. My
   case is EB2, Indian and I am running out of time. I wanted to get approval before my son turns 21 in August 2001. Can some body please give me an estimation or suggest what should I do.
   thanks

VJ

No Title

I have a similar situation, for a company name change. I got an RFE for employment varification, but I didn\'t get an RFE for I-140. But my lawyer did an I-140 amendment and sent the copy of receipt along with the reply of RFE and he expects the approval with in 8 weeks.

I hope you may get it before July. All the best.