PLEASE HELP - Delay in the EAD renewal this time!!!

gcprocess4gd

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

My current EAD will expire on 3/9/2011 (based on pending AOS I 485), I did apply for the EAD renewal applicaiton on 01/18/2011 (paper based),

Based on my previous EAD approvals (for the renewal) time frame (I used to get the EAD with in 5 weeks time), this time too, I was asssuming I would get my EAD renewed with in 6 weeks time frame (not smart on my part), based on this scenario what are my options if I don't get my EAD renewed by next week i.e. on 3/9/2011?

1. if my renewal won't approved before the experation and my employer asks me for the new EAD card - what should I tell my employer? so I can continue working (i'm working as the contrator for the vendor employer).

2. Can I go to the local USCIS office and request for interim EAD before the 90 days rule?

3. if my employer does not find out aboout my EAD card experation (3/9/11), just continue working through? and If I do work during my EAD expiration period, what are the consequences?

prevous, I've renewed my EAD five times (with no hassle), this is the first time I'm in this situation, Please Help/Advice me!!!

Thanks in advance!!

Well, my EAD was aproved on 03/14..perfect timing. I hope this will be my last EAD process for me,

- EB3 priority Date - July 02. :)