Please help!!! Can I apply for 2 EADs?

lcwaiting

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am waiting for Labor certification to be approved, but I need EAD card urgently for my spouse. Therefore, I am considering filing NIW at the same time so that I can get EAD card much quicker by filing I-140 and 485 concurrently. The problem is that my case is not strong in applying through NIW (That is why I applie through labor certification in the beginning).

I don't really care if my NIW will get approved or not, but I really want to know if I can apply for another EAD card when I file 140 and 485 concurrently after Labor certification approved. How can I use them?

Thanks a lot for information on this.

lcwaiting said:
Hi,
I am waiting for Labor certification to be approved, but I need EAD card urgently for my spouse. Therefore, I am considering filing NIW at the same time so that I can get EAD card much quicker by filing I-140 and 485 concurrently. The problem is that my case is not strong in applying through NIW (That is why I applie through labor certification in the beginning).

I don't really care if my NIW will get approved or not, but I really want to know if I can apply for another EAD card when I file 140 and 485 concurrently after Labor certification approved. How can I use them?

Thanks a lot for information on this.
CIS would issue EADs and other associated benefits of filing 485 only if the underlying 140 is clearly not frivolous.

I would assume in the case of NIW, they would really do some scrutiny before issuing EADs -- so that might mean EADs would take a long time.

This is just FYI -- I don't know pros/cons of it