Please Help - Application reached after 1 day of the deadline

nutsy0830

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

My 140/485/EAD/AP was sent in on the 29th through overnight shipment. Due to mistake by UPS it reached Texas center on the 3rd. They sent back the application saying they received it on the 3rd and no visa dates are available. IS there any way I can contest this. Has anyone done this before with any success?

Thanks.

Hi,

what application they returned you? I-140 or I-485 or both?

nutsy0830 said:
Hello All,

My 140/485/EAD/AP was sent in on the 29th through overnight shipment. Due to mistake by UPS it reached Texas center on the 3rd. They sent back the application saying they received it on the 3rd and no visa dates are available. IS there any way I can contest this. Has anyone done this before with any success?

Thanks.

unfortunately you can't it is always clearly given

that it should be received on the cutoff date. surprisingly you took it lightly.
nutsy0830 said:
Hello All,

Thanks.