• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

PLEASE HELP! 1-134 and 2nd NL NOT RECEIVED INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR MARCH

ness_purplerain

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody

My interview is scheduled for March and though the KCC informs me my 2nd NL was sent 15 Jan, I have not yet received it!

A couple of questions:

1) Is it possible to go through this process without the 2nd NL? Can I get it from the KCC directly, or do i need to approach the local consulate?
2) Can a sponsor of the 1-134 send the affidavit of support directly to the consulate or do I need to have a copy of it???

Thanks

Ness

Hi everybody

My interview is scheduled for March and though the KCC informs me my 2nd NL was sent 15 Jan, I have not yet received it!

A couple of questions:

1) Is it possible to go through this process without the 2nd NL? Can I get it from the KCC directly, or do i need to approach the local consulate?
2) Can a sponsor of the 1-134 send the affidavit of support directly to the consulate or do I need to have a copy of it???

Thanks

Ness

Hi ness_purplerain ,

How did you know that your interview is scheduled in March? did you call KCC ?

according to visa bulletin, i am also current in March but i dont get the 2nd NL yet. i dont know whether i should call KCC now or wait for while until feb.
any idea?

Hi everybody

A couple of questions:

Email KCC to send you a copy of your 2nd letter through your email. With that you can commence your medical test and police report.

The affidavit of support (form I-134) must be sent to the applicant directly and added to the documents to be taking to the embassy. There is no harm done if a copy is sent directly to the consulate.

Hi ammeck09,

What do you think in my case, do i have to email KCC to inquiry about my 2nd NL? or should i just wait it since i am current in March?

Help pls...

Hi ammeck09,

What do you think in my case, do i have to email KCC to inquiry about my 2nd NL? or should i just wait it since i am current in March?

Help pls...

Just email them you got nothing to lose,Actually you're losing time .. what you gonna do if you didn't get the letter and the Interview is tomorrow ? so Just email KCC or call them and ask them about your letter if you can track it down or they can send you another letter or copy VIA Email

i emailed KCC they told me interview scheduled for march and letter sent on jan 19. the letter has not been received so i am still waiting but accumulating all docs for interview. can someone give details on what to bring for education.

i emailed KCC they told me interview scheduled for march and letter sent on jan 19. the letter has not been received so i am still waiting but accumulating all docs for interview. can someone give details on what to bring for education.

The certificates for the qualifications you listed on the form DSP-122 and DS-230

Hi everybody

A couple of questions:

Thanks

Ness

Dear ness,

It is absolutely fine if your sponsor send the I-134 to the consular directly. You don't have to have it with you because when the consul receive it, it will be placed in your case file.

If your sponsor is not happy that you see it then s/he can send it directly to the consul.

Hope this help.

Dear ness,

It is absolutely fine if your sponsor send the I-134 to the consular directly. You don't have to have it with you because when the consul receive it, it will be placed in your case file.

If your sponsor is not happy that you see it then s/he can send it directly to the consul.

Hope this help.

Thanks! You answered my question!
I feel much better asking for I-134 when they send it directly.

hi everyone,

i have checked with KCC and my interview is scheduled in March.

questions:
how long normally it will take to my sponsor to prepare and send to me the 1-134 affidavit of support? is it something depends on him how fast he prepares or he has to request it from a third party?

thanks,
Nur

I also have my consular interview scheduled for March, and have not received my 2nd NL (it was mailed to me on the 13 of Jan). I fear that the 2nd NL has been lost in the mail!

I emailed KCC, asking them to send me my 2nd NL via email--they replied by sending me my interview date. Can I use this email (the printout) as evidence for my medicals and as an invitation for entering the embassy?

Thank you in advance!

I also have my consular interview scheduled for March, and have not received my 2nd NL (it was mailed to me on the 13 of Jan). I fear that the 2nd NL has been lost in the mail!

I emailed KCC, asking them to send me my 2nd NL via email--they replied by sending me my interview date. Can I use this email (the printout) as evidence for my medicals and as an invitation for entering the embassy?

Thank you in advance!

I think u can use the e-mail sent to u by KCC for ur medicals and interview. To be on a safe side I would sugget u send another e-mail to KCC, tell them u've not received ur 2nl that they shud e-mail it to u. I think they will do somtin abt it. The same thing happened to me, i rang them to find out the status of my application and they told me my interview date and that my 2nl has been sent out to me, after a couple of weeks I sent them an e-mail and they told me if i did not receive my 2nl until a certain date that I shud get back to them, fortunately for me I received my 2nl before that date and I did not bother to e-mail them again. Hope this help

Hello;
My name is Delel i'm 26 i'm married and from Algeria, we are selected for the DV2010 (CN35***), we are looking for a sponsor, please help us, we don't know any body in USA and our appointement is soon.
My e-mail bdelel@gmail.com
You can trust me, if you want to know us better before help, i can give you my facebook, all my life is there.
Please help us.
Thank you in advance
Ps: we just need the sponsor for the appointement we don't need a help when we will get there !:p

Hi everybody

A couple of questions:

Thanks

Ness

my interview is in march also. called kcc and asked them to send me appt letter via email. after discussing it a bit they gave ok for me to receive via email. Funny thing though the 2nd letter arrived just after the phone call.:rolleyes: