Please give me your suggestion regarding withdraw and resubmitting EB-1A

flyingtiger11

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends:

I had my NIW 140 approved and the I-485 is pending due to the retrogression. I submitted my EB-1A I-140 early in last August and unfortunately it was assigned to NSC. Now it has been almost 7 months and heard nothing from them. I don't want to give my $1,000 bucks to these @#$#@ in NSC. So here I want to get your suggestion whether I should withdraw my case and re-efiling it to the TSC with PP.

If I want to withdraw my EB-1A in NSC, what should I do? Write a letter to them? Could you please let me know what address I should use and who I should send to? After I send the letter to NSC, shall I wait until they formally withdraw my case and change my online information and then do the re-efiling or I can do the withdraw and re-filing at the same time. Also, could someone please send me a template for the withdraw letter? my email is flyingtiger11@gmail.com.

I am so sorry that I have too much questions and thanks again for your kind help!

Dear friends:

I had my NIW 140 approved and the I-485 is pending due to the retrogression. I submitted my EB-1A I-140 early in last August and unfortunately it was assigned to NSC. Now it has been almost 7 months and heard nothing from them. I don't want to give my $1,000 bucks to these @#$#@ in NSC. So here I want to get your suggestion whether I should withdraw my case and re-efiling it to the TSC with PP.

If I want to withdraw my EB-1A in NSC, what should I do? Write a letter to them? Could you please let me know what address I should use and who I should send to? After I send the letter to NSC, shall I wait until they formally withdraw my case and change my online information and then do the re-efiling or I can do the withdraw and re-filing at the same time. Also, could someone please send me a template for the withdraw letter? my email is flyingtiger11@gmail.com.

I am so sorry that I have too much questions and thanks again for your kind help!

Hey let the petition be there at NSC. YOu efile another petition and probably it might go to TSC. Once you get the good news from TSC then you withdraw your I-140 from NSC.

Good luck

Hey let the petition be there at NSC. YOu efile another petition and probably it might go to TSC. Once you get the good news from TSC then you withdraw your I-140 from NSC.

Good luck

Hi Madgu, I want to congratulate you on your EB-1A approval! You deserve it! And thank you so much for your input!

Here I have a question, can I resubmit another I-140 when I have one in the same category pending? Thanks again!

Hi Madgu, I want to congratulate you on your EB-1A approval! You deserve it! And thank you so much for your input!

Here I have a question, can I resubmit another I-140 when I have one in the same category pending? Thanks again!

Thanks. I think you can do it. Members!!! any comments on this....

According to my lawyer you can submit as many petitions as you want, even in the same category, if you are willing to pay the filing fees! :)

flyingtiger11,

My suggestion would be not to withdraw. I had filed in June, 2006. My E11 got approved on feb 26 without any RFE. I had the similar feeling as you, didn't want to spend another $1000 on the petition as all of the PP cases at NSC gettig RFE and very few getting approved. So I asked my attorney to withdraw. She actually had sent the letter but that letter didn't reach my file. They probably ignore anything that does not come with a check. Just follow their processing dates. looks like the processing dates are accurate.

Good luck.

Dear friends:

flyingtiger11,

My suggestion would be not to withdraw. I had filed in June, 2006. My E11 got approved on feb 26 without any RFE. I had the similar feeling as you, didn't want to spend another $1000 on the petition as all of the PP cases at NSC gettig RFE and very few getting approved. So I asked my attorney to withdraw. She actually had sent the letter but that letter didn't reach my file. They probably ignore anything that does not come with a check. Just follow their processing dates. looks like the processing dates are accurate.

Good luck.

Hi eb1a-query and jk0274, thanks so much for your very helpful suggestion!! I just efiled my new I-140 and it was assigned to TSC!! Also, as all you said, I will not withdraw my old case.

Regards