Please don't ignore! Question about Welcome Notice.

dilarossi

Registered Users (C)
Dear Forum Members,
I am in the process of applying for an RP. One of the documents I will need to submit is the copy of my I-797 Welcome Notice.
BUT! My Welcome Notice looks different from one of my friend's. Her's has this multi-paragraph text starting with the words "welcome to the United States!"
Mine is a two-line notice siply stating that my application for GC has been received and if approved, I will get a GC in the mail. The GC was mailed to me the following day.
I this serious error? What your Welcome Notice looks like? Thanks!

dilarossi said:
Dear Forum Members,
I am in the process of applying for an RP. One of the documents I will need to submit is the copy of my I-797 Welcome Notice.
BUT! My Welcome Notice looks different from one of my friend's. Her's has this multi-paragraph text starting with the words "welcome to the United States!"
Mine is a two-line notice siply stating that my application for GC has been received and if approved, I will get a GC in the mail. The GC was mailed to me the following day.

Your GC approval letter should say your I-485 was approved...

dilarossi said:
Dear Forum Members,

You don't need to submit welcome notice to apply for RP. Copy of your platic card is enough....good luck