Please decipher my I-140 status

Sun Ray

Registered Users (C)
My I-140 status is as below: (on website as well as AVM)

On April 9, 2003, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

My attorney moved her office in first week on January, and I know a query was issued on March 17th on my case. Since, she didn't receive the RFE at her new address, she talked to INS and they faxed RFE to her office on April 9th. My I-140 details are as follows:

EB2-Substituted Labor

RD: 11/27/2002
ND: 12/03/2002
RFE: 3/17/2003 (On missing paperwork for substituted labor)

RFE Faxed to attorney: 4/9/2003
RFE - Response sent to INS: 4/22/2003

Re:

Could you please let me know whether you had to send a resume for the labor substitution. I mean did ur company let u know whose labor u were getting and did they ask for an upodated resume of urs. is it required??

Resume

Originally posted by I140helppls
Could you please let me know whether you had to send a resume for the labor substitution. I mean did ur company let u know whose labor u were getting and did they ask for an upodated resume of urs. is it required??

Basically they need your experience information, hence they typically ask for your resume. But, the resume is not sent to INS. They use resume to fill the ETA 750 A/B form (This is the paperwork needed for filing labor). Even in substituted labor situations like us, they will fill the ETA 750 forms but they dont file the forms with the labor department. They need your resume to fill these forms.

They send the I-140 petition, our filled, uncertified forms (Uncertified: Because they were never sent to labor department) along with the original approved labor petition to INS for filing I-140. This is the typical process for substituted labor.

Hope it helps...