Please advise

ossopan

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

I am in India now,doing a CP and am expecting interview in chennai during nov/dec.
I am not in a project now, but my company says they can give a notarized letter at the time of interview, is that ok ?
Also, during this period ,any paystub is required ? My lawyer says,it is not required since GC is for future employment.

Please advise on the above

THanks

Usually they do not ask for your paystub. Employer's letter should be enough. But if you are saying you are currently employed with the company, you can be asked for a paystub. Since you are in India anyways, you might want to say that you will join employment with the company after your gc.

Hi Ossopan,

I agree with Kashur that usually paystub is not a must, but I have seen in this forum who had succesfull CP(especially USGC11 posted), for some people the consulate is asking paystub and for some they are not. So I think it's kind of safe to have some kind of paystub from ur current employer if possible.

Thanks
RKReddy

Originally posted by ossopan
Dear All,

I am in India now,doing a CP and am expecting interview in chennai during nov/dec.
I am not in a project now, but my company says they can give a notarized letter at the time of interview, is that ok ?
Also, during this period ,any paystub is required ? My lawyer says,it is not required since GC is for future employment.

Please advise on the above

THanks