Please Advice

WACWSC

Registered Users (C)
Need some advice....
My N-400 is pending since Feb 2008, FP- Mar 2008, Case transfereed (after 14 months) to MSC 03/17/2009, NOA 03/22/2009.
I called twice since 03/17/2009, they told me, Name Check is still pending.
Today I called again to see if name check cleared, officer put me on HOLD for 5 Min and came with a comment " You case has been assigned to MSC Officer on 04/14/2009, please be patient and wait". I ask " what about my name check", officer replied " He can't see anything like that, look all Ok".

What this mean, Are they gonna send me new FP Noitce, or how long it will take for them to send me some letter like interview checklist or interview letter.

( Additional actional, which I have took in last 30 days are : Fax to Sec DHS, 2 Senators , Justice Chief, FEDEX on 04/14/09 to MSC and Ombudsmen office DC with a case problem sheet")

FP's are good for 15 months. I guess until June 2009. Did you send any letters to the rest of the people on the sticky thread ?

I would suggest to contact your local senator regarding your application delays and it does work. Every senators has their own immigration staff to handle these kind of issues.

Source: For my GC delays, local senator did a really good job.