Please Advice

tsc_ka_mara

Registered Users (C)
My ND is 10/07/2002 (mm/dd/yyyy)
When should I expect my FP notice?
Because I am planning to go to India in July this year.
I don't want to receive FP notice when I am in India.

Thanks in advance
:confused:

That is a good question...
Folks who have received FP can you tell us ... when you recieve your FP notice in the mail...how lond do you have before you have to go and get finger printed? one week? one month?...

Hi, I did my FP in June, 2003. If I remember correctly, I got the FP notice almost one month before the scheduled date. e.g. I received the notice in mail around 6/8/03, and the appointment date is 7/8/03. It says on the notice that if I cannot show up on the scheduled date, I can go on any following Wedenesday at the same time as long as I appear before the end of September. I think it general means that you can have 3 months to get your FP done after you receive your notice. I went to do my FP ahead of my appointment date, and it was fine. ( But I don't know if it depends on different support center). But all this is in year 2003 when you could still ask for the manually scheduled FP. Don't know if anything changes in 2004. Hope it helps.

Talk to ur attorney, usually he get FP notice (I believe). if someone can takecare of ur mail at home that would be fine too.

You just need to send re-schedule ur FP, make arrangment with ur attorney before u leave home. ask him to write a simple letter to re-schd a comfirmed date that you would be here to appear for FP.

I hope this would work fo ru.

have a safe trip and good luck