RD: 09/10/2001
ND: 11/19/2001
FP: 01/2002
AD: 08/16/2002 (as per AVM)
Passport Stamped: 09/03/2002
Cards Ordered: 09/24/2002 (as per AVM)
Cards Received: 09/30/2002

-jericho02

Congratulatios again! My card is not ordered yet :)

------------
Stamped on 09/18 at newark

jericho02

Congrats. Mine was stamped on Sept 6th. But cards are not ordered even today.

A question for you.

When you receive the cards in envelope, do you see any INS address on the left hand corner of the envelope? Is the envelope same as that of FP with INS address on it?

I may relocate to a new place shortly. Hence want to confirm whether this envelope will be with INS address or not. I found that my friend, from Nebraska recieved card, the envelope has been "forwarded" to his new address, from old address in mail. There is no "from" address on left hand corner of the envelope.

Is this the same for you also? Please clarify.

Thank you.

to gcFunwaiting

The INS address is not actually printed on the envelope, it only appeared through the window.

I am not sure whether the FP mail had the address printed on the envelope.

I guess as the envelope did not specify any restrictions on forwarding I think USPS will forward it.

Hope this helps.

-jericho02

Last edited by a moderator:
ric2 & gcFunwaiting,
Hope INS orders your cards too.
Once ordered they get processed within a week or two.

Good Luck.

-Jericho02

Cards Received

Stamped : 09/09/2002 at Newark

Cards ordered : 09/25/2002

Cards Received : 10/01/2002

I guess i'm through with this process. It's been a long wait but it's finally over. Good luck to all.

Re: Cards Received

Congratulations! You are finally done with this ordeal. If I were you, I will remove all immigration related websites from my computer and get back to peaceful life :)

Is the card really green???

My stamping is done on 09/18/2002 at Newark. Hope I can get it by 10/10/2002.

Originally posted by sanjaykr
Stamped : 09/09/2002 at Newark

Cards ordered : 09/25/2002

Cards Received : 10/01/2002

I guess i'm through with this process. It's been a long wait but it's finally over. Good luck to all.

ric2

Check your AVm. If it chnages, cards will be ordered. Otherwise wait continues......................................

Good luck and thanks for all others wishes on us.

how to check AVM

How do we check the AVM for the Plastic? I only have I-485 EAC number. I did my stamping on 9/4 at Newark but haven't received the plastic. Thanks in advance ...

desikagc

Nothing new, you check AVM the same way you checked your I-485 (using same EAC).
Both EAC & A number assigned to you will be printed on your Green Card.

-jericho02

did'nt work

I tried to use the same EAC number of I-485 but the AVM just says that your case was approved and a letter had been mailed. Is there another way to track the plastic. I did my stamping on 4th September at Newark. let me know...

Still Waiting

Stamped 05/02/2001
Received first extension 05/02/2002
Received second extention 08/2002

Still waiting for card (conditional permanent residency); was told computer did not update my information.

What does AVM, RD, ND, FP, AD and EAC mean?

AVM - Automatic Voice Mail
RD- Receipt date
ND-Notice Date
AD-Approval Date
FP-Finger Printing Date
EAC- All receipt numbers at vermont start with EAC