Plastic Card

Dashi Li

Registered Users (C)
Hi All!

Can someone tell roughly how long it will take for the real plastic card arrival after got the message "the process is complete bala bala bala ...",

Than kyou very much!!

Dashi

No Title

The message "processing complete" usually happens very quick,
but it will take severval months before you hear "card ordered"
message. Currently CSC is processing cases which I-89 were
completed around Febuary 2001 or earlier. Those who stamped
their passports around that time frame are receiving the
plastic cards.

ciba

Thank you! Ciba

Thank you, Ciba.

My PP was stamped in early May and looks like need wait serveral more months :((

Where do u check that process is completed

Is the same INS no and wac, which will tell u. I call that no
after one month of PP stamping. Still says u case apprv on so and so date. If not this, Where else can u find this

Just curious. Why do people care about the platic card that much?

Simply do not understand! (*_*). I would not care about the card as long as I get the stamp.

No Title

Becos stamp is valid for one year and you have to keep renewing it. Plastic is valid for 10 years.

Anxious waiting has become habit

When a girl is born, parents wait when she wil grow and get married
After thateverybody waits anxiously when she conceives and deliver a baby
when baby is delivered people wait when he/she will start moving, walking
then everybody waits when he/she will go to school and how will he/she fair there
Then people wait to see how he/she performs each year/ high school diploma, Junior college
then wait is for whether he/she will get admissio in good school ,
then wait is for good under graduate school
Then the painstaking wait for good job
Then for project/graduate school in USA
Whether F1/H1 will be availed
Wait for receipt for F1/H1 then H1
then wait and cry for the receiot for LC, 140, 485, F, AP, EAD, PP, Plastic card, Citizenship,

The problem is there after these people will start getting anxious about their kids, whether he/she will get it into MIT, Harward, Carnegie.

The good side is the anxiety paves the way for progress, the bad part is these people never enjoy the life in true sense.
75% of life goes in working hard and 25% for worrying for results, receipts stamps, plastic cards.

So is the story of professional waiters.........If there is nothing to wait for or no anxiety, these people may go Mad with vacuum.

So to each his own.

The same number

Call the same number with the same WAC number as checking status. The message will changed to "process is complete ...".
none worry about the plastic card, just want to get an idea the time frame. might move and don\'t want to get the address change troubles.