Plastic card woes

greencardwait02

Registered Users (C)
hi all
i got approved on June 21, stamped July 07 at LA. On Aug 11,my message changed to "Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

however, i recd nothing so far. I called the CSC twice and they launched an inquiry but no results. I sent a certified letter (g-731) to the CSC about three weeks back but no response as well.I did notice the LUD changed on oct 15, after doing so but no change in status

anyway have a similar experience and/or any recommendations?
thanks

greencardwait02 said:
hi all
i got approved on June 21, stamped July 07 at LA. On Aug 11,my message changed to "Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

however, i recd nothing so far. I called the CSC twice and they launched an inquiry but no results. I sent a certified letter (g-731) to the CSC about three weeks back but no response as well.I did notice the LUD changed on oct 15, after doing so but no change in status

anyway have a similar experience and/or any recommendations?
thanks

Just wait for another two message change. Card ordered and card mailed. Hope you will get your card soon. Good luck!