Plastic Card Without 551

zxmn52

Registered Users (C)
My wife GC has been approved last month 24th. We received welcome letter in 3 days, and plastic card in 5 days. They used old photo and fingerprints on card. We didn't receive approval letter to get stamp in local office or to file I-551.

What should I do with I-95, EADs and APs?
Do we also get biometrics notice? (She did fingerprints 1 month before approval)

Thank you,
bala

zxmn52: Sell for 1000 each. Just kidding.
This guys are really working hard to expedite approvals. Tell me if she is an EB3 and her PD?
Ahh...congrats and say bye-bye to this freak USCIS.

Last edited by a moderator:
zxmn52 said:
My wife GC has been approved last month 24th. We received welcome letter in 3 days, and plastic card in 5 days. They used old photo and fingerprints on card. We didn't receive approval letter to get stamp in local office or to file I-551.

What should I do with I-95, EADs and APs?
Do we also get biometrics notice? (She did fingerprints 1 month before approval)

Thank you,
bala
Hi,

Congratulations.

Stamping after approval is thing of the past. These days you get biometrics notice, either before or after approval. Since she did her fingerprinting one month before approval, she must have got the biometrics. She has completed the cycle, you can keep the EAD/AP as souvinour or destroy them. Its upto you.