Plastic card question

e-man

Registered Users (C)
I stamped my passport in Chicago INS on 12.19.01 after I-485 approval from TSC. Note that Chicago is not under TSC. As on today the TSC avm message still "This case has been approved....". What should I do?

No Title

don\'t matter where u stamped ur passport ur plastic card should be processed by the service that approved ur I-485 so more likely chicago would send ur I-89 to TSC in some cases local INS sends the I-89 to the wrong service ... anyways if i were u u would call TSC and talk to an IIO to see if tehy received ur papers, fax them and send form G-731

Spoke to the IIO

I called TSC today and the IIO told me that they have not received my I-89 although I have done it in december, 2001. She suggested me to go to the Chicago INS office to check with them. Should I take the assumpstion that Chicago INS sent it to NSC and call NSC to verify that? Or I should check with Chicago INS? Any suggestions guys?

Called NSC IIO

I just called NSC IIO after I spoke to TSC IIO. NSC told me that they don\'t have any thing either. SO the sisuation is TSC have not received the I-89 and NSC does not has any info about my case. Advise my guys, please.

I always received card, but the message is still "This case has been approved on ..."

I think you will be OK !