Plastic card after 485 approved

arvala

Hi,

I recently got my 485 approved (WAC 02 - 100) and I would like to track the actual plastic card. Could anyone please provide me a few links to track the card; even if its not in this site.

Thanks.

Originally posted by nimatramatra01
does the message actually change from the "approved" message to card mailed message???

No. When you get approved, your I485 processing is concluded at that point. Getting passport stamped + getting plastic card is separate process. You can fax an enquiry for your plastic card (but I am not sure whether they answer you unless 9 months timelimit is over).

I dont know where PRALAY got his info from. but the online status does change when the Card is approved, ordered and mailed.

Just in case, he still has doubts here is my current status, I already have the Plastic card:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 5, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Stamping Feb 25, 2004. Card Received on either March 5th or March 8, 2004 (I was out of town when it was received so I dont know if it arrived the Saturday or the Monday).