Planning to go for vacation to India on H1B

djdev2102

I am planning to go for vacation to India for 1 month. Just had few questions as I have never traveled from US to India before, it would be great help if someone can give lights to my queries.

1) I have changed my employer after coming to US. Should I book flight tickets first or book the stamping date in US consulate as I believe I have to go for visa stamping before coming from India to US

2) Will there be any tricky questions in visa interview related to employers as I have changed 2 employers within one year(not my fault).

3) What all documents I should have with me before travelling from US to India.

4) Is it possible if I can get the visa stamping done from near by countries like Canada/Mexico etc before travelling to India. If yes, what should be the process. Please note that my I94 is valid till 2016.

5) I have visa stamping and I94 from the first employer through whom I came to US for the first time. Will there be any problem while entering India. Although I have new I797 with I94 details with it from my new employer.

5) Is there any specific location/airport where I should land in India or I can book ticket for any location which is closer to my home.