Planning on applying for ED2 with NIW

fif

I am working under an H1B with no decision is taken by my employer to apply for the GC, I chose this way although I have a 5 year Bachelor degree with over 10 years of experience in my field, is there a chance for me to have my case smoothly accepted or not?

This question is difficult to answer since the information you provided is minimal.

The USCIS website mentions that that a Bachelor degree + 10 years of experience are the BARE minimum to apply, but insufficient in and of themselves, since you also have to demonstrate "exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business. Exceptional ability 'means a degree of expertise significantly above that ordinarily encountered in the sciences, arts, or business.'”

https://www.uscis.gov/working-unite...ment-based-immigration-second-preference-eb-2

I obtained my GC in that category (NIW) over 3 years ago. It's NOT an easy route for a GC. I have a Ph.D., many publications and have been employed as a scholar for many years. I retained the services of a law firm that specializes in that category, and the process was smooth, with no RFEs or any other problems. As this forum is sponsored by another law firm, however, I can't post a link or recommend them here. You can easily find attorneys online who would examine your CV and give you a free estimate.

Good luck.