• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

place of birth????

klaky

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone. my question is the following: I have been putting everywhere my city as the place of my birth, cause I am from there, my family and stuff like that. However, as it is a very small city, I was actually born in the big city like 30 minutes from my city, cause the nearest hospital is there..So, will it cause any problem that on my birth certificate that other city is written, while I stated that I was born in the other city? What do you think?

really? what if I explain it beforehand....I mean I have been in the USA before on J1 and I put my place of birth like that, no problem..is there anyone who was in the same situation??

also, it was only in the online form, I have not filled out the papers back to KCC yet, if I write the correct thing here and let them know....any idea??

also, it was only in the online form
That's the problem. They will thinking you sent multiple application for the e-DV with different place of birth. You'' need a lot of luck to get the visa.