pl help

GCNeb123

Registered Users (C)
pl help, how you responded to the I140 RFE.

I have mechanical engineering and my ETA750 column 14 says major field of study as electronic engineering or foreign equivalent.

pl help me how to respond to this rfe

Rfe

Educational Evaluation can solve this problem. What is your RD/ND? Can you give me some more info?

how will the education evaluation solves since i am mechanical engineering and teh evaluator will show as mechanical.
pl help me

First looks exactly what is mentioned in your Labor application ( ETA )

Even though in mechanical engineering you study about Applied Electronics/Basic Electronis, Control System, Electrical Subjects, Plus
Based on you experiecen, you can ask Evaluator to give evaluation equivalent to Electronics engineering.....

Hope helps

My labour has 0 years experience so i cannot use my experience correct.
also evaluation might give mechanical and electronics but not solely electronics rt. so what are my chances. did anyone face this issue

Even though your labor has 0 years of experience....Evaluation is nothing to do with 0 years of experience in Labor...

All you need to support, that you have Equalency to Elecctronics engineering( eduation ).. that is your strategy...... I tried to explain that you studied electronics subjects and you have prior experience which may be sufficient for the evaluator to evaluate your credentials...

this is my personal opinion, take your attorney advice...

is this labor substitution ?