Pl help:Status Updated but CANNOT see any update

nkp1010

Registered Users (C)
Today when I checked "My Portfolio" at USCIS site, I found "Last Updated" date as 9/22/2004 for my I140, I485, my daughter's I485 and husband's I485. When I looked into the details, those were not changed. Does any one has clue what is going on? :confused:

Any change in your address? sometimes when you change your address, will update all your files.

Update Date

At the end of the page it has been written
"* Note on "Last Updated" date:
Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message. "
:confused:

"My Portfolio" ???

I have a very basic question here. Please answer.

What is "My Portfolio"? Rather, do I need to set this up on my own, or I access this using SRC number?

Portfolio

On the USCIS case status site, first you need to create a account, then create a portfolio in which you will enter the SRC nos. of all pending applications - 140/485/EAD/AP etc. and then when you click on the "My Portfolio" it will show you the case numbers along with last updated date. Clicking on the case number will give you same case detail as you get with the single case number search today.

hope this helps.

will_get_there

This is encouraging news. They are touching cases filed in September '03.
Please keep us posted of any new developments, even if it is just change of LUD w/o actual change on case status.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=904336#post904336

Also i read in one of ur old posts that u were planning to change ur address..
did u do that now or was it done in Jan 04??
Thanks

nkp1010 said:
I485 and I140 - RD 09/16/03
FP Update on Feb 2004
EB3

Last edited by a moderator:
kailashr said:
Please keep us psoted of any new developments, even if it is jsut change of LUD w/o actual change on case status.

Thanks

Actually I submitted AR21 somewhere in Jan 2004. But I have not heard anything from INS. Rightnow also I am confused.
Today I talked to my lawyer and she told me that our 2nd EAD got approved yesterday and we will get those to our new address only. So I don't know what to do with respect to change of address.
If suppose, my I140 gets approved , where the approval will be sent? To lawyer or to us?

I-140 approval goes to Employer and Lawyer. It wont be mailed to you. Only 485/EAD/AP are be mailed to you. When did u file 2nd EAD? The LUD change may be because of EAD Approval...

kailashr said:
I-140 approval goes to Employer and Lawyer. It wont be mailed to you. Only 485/EAD/AP are be mailed to you. When did u file 2nd EAD? The LUD change may be because of that...

1st week of Aug 04

nkp1010
I also got my 2nd EAD approved on 24th Sep, but there is no change in LUD for my 140/485... may be u may get ur cases approved soon. Please keep us informed wit developments in ur case..

Thanks

kailashr said:
Please keep us posted of any new developments, even if it is just change of LUD w/o actual change on case status.

Thanks
Yes, mine filed in 12 Sep 2003, all approved on 30 Sep 2004

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=145278

:)

:)
kailashr said:
nkp1010
I also got my 2nd EAD approved on 24th Sep, but there is no change in LUD for my 140/485... may be u may get ur cases approved soon. Please keep us informed wit developments in ur case..

Thanks

I hope your words/hope turns into a REALITY :) .
For sure I will keep posting my latest developments.
Thanks.