pl advice- got FP notice , But will not be able to go

yans

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

My wife hot FP notice in Detroit INS office, but she is in her final stage of pregancy + also she is in Chicago ( till end of july) . Doctors adviced not to tavel. Only choice I can think is to reschedule .

I am not sure how to handle this situation. Please help me .

Unfortunately , did some had need to change the apointment?

- Thanks a lot in advance

Yans

EB3 - PD March 24 - NSC

Nothing to worry. If you read your FP notice, it clearly says that if you are not able to make it on the appointment day, you could come ......
without having to reschedule the appointment. This is what my FP had said. I had an appt on Thursday May 13th. It said if I am unable to make it on May 13th, I could come on any Wednesday after May 13th until Aug last week.

Well, I would say, you complete yours on the date given on FP notice and reshedule your wifes one. It will delay your wifes GC process, but not yours.

yans,
try to take ur wife to the office in Chicago or the office closest to where she is. Try to xplain her situation and I am sure they will be willing to accomodate , given her situation. Lot of people have gone ahead of time, gone to diff offices with mixed results. So give it a shot.
thx